Members need to Create an Account to get a Username and Password to access the Members' Centre.
Click the 'Create an Account' link at the top right.
How to login:
Username: The username is a combination of the first letter of your first name, the first six letters of your last name, and your OECTA number. The username is lowercase and does not include any spaces (e.g., John Smith, OECTA #123456, username will be jsmith123456).
Password: Enter your password. If you don’t know your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link above.
If you experience problems creating an account or with login, please contact OECTA's Membership Services at 1-800-268-7230 or by email: email@example.com
- rewards and discounts with Edvantage
- sign up to receive e-agenda email news
- update your OECTA contact information
- OECTA professional development
- bargaining units' collective agreements
- leadership opportunities & development training
- counselling, contract & rights services and programs
- scholarships, fellowships and bursaries
- teacher resources, curriculum tools and the publications library
- resources for beginning and occasional teachers
- government relations and advocacy campaigns