What does this mean? An innovative, accessible and affordable way for you to enhance your professional development!
Modular learning allows you the choice to take one section/module of a course at a time. Modules are short and inexpensive, giving you more flexibility in planning your professional development. And, if you take all the modules for a course you will still receive the additional qualification. In the modular format, you can complete an AQ course over a two-year period.
The choice is yours! Current offerings include:
• (Student) Assessment and Evaluation
• Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction, Part 1
• Reading, Part 1
• Religious Education, Part 2
• Teaching Students with Communication Needs (Autism Spectrum Disorders)
You do not need an OECTA membership number to register for OECTA AQ courses - courses are open to members and non members.
- courses are online, except for the FSL Part I, Mathematics, Health and Physical Education
- $600 per AQ course; the fee is $500 for Religious Education Part 1
- AQ Modules cost $120 each
- recognized by Qualifications Evaluations Council of Ontario (QECO) and accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT)
|AQ courses||Course Dates||Registration|
September 29 - December 19 for online courses. For face-to-face courses,
Opens June 10
Schedule through fall 2016 >>
• review the course prerequisites and ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
• click the REGISTER NOW button; credit card payment is processed online using Visa or MasterCard
Phone: 416-925-2493 or 1-800-268-7230