Take a summer AQ course in Math and upon successful completion, receive a $450 subsidy. That brings the course costs down to just $150.
Obtaining Math Subsidy for courses not taken through OECTA
The attached form and necessary documentation must be submitted for any subsidy request for members who took courses from other providers.
You do not need an OECTA membership number to register for OECTA AQ courses - courses are open to members and non members.
- courses are online, except for the FSL Part I, Mathematics, Health and Physical Education
- $600 per course; the fee is $500 for Religious Education Part 1
- recognized by Qualifications Evaluations Council of Ontario (QECO) and accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT)
|Instructional AQ||Course Dates||Registration|
September 29 - December 19 for online courses. For face-to-face courses, check the course offerings for start and end dates.
Opens June 10
• review the course prerequisites and ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
• click the REGISTER NOW button; credit card payment is processed online using Visa or MasterCard
Phone: 416-925-2493 or 1-800-268-7230