An innovative, accessible and affordable way for you to enhance your professional development!
- Move to A4 as quickly as possible! Did you know that the average teacher who stays at A3 loses almost $170,000 over their 30-year career and $340,000+ in their pension years?
Modular learning allows you the choice to take one section/module of a course at a time. Modules are short and inexpensive, giving you more flexibility in planning your professional development. And, if you take all the modules for a course you will still receive the additional qualification. In the modular format, you can complete an AQ course over a two-year period.
The choice is yours! Current offerings include:
• Student Assessment and Evaluation
• Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction, Part I
• Reading, Part 1
• Religious Education, Part II
• Teaching Students with Communication Needs (Autism Spectrum Disorders)
Courses are open to OECTA members and non members
You do not need an OECTA membership number to register for OECTA AQ courses.
- courses are online, except for the FSL Part I, Mathematics, Health and Physical Education
- $600 per AQ course; the fee is $500 for Religious Education Part 1
- $120 per AQ module
- recognized by Qualifications Evaluations Council of Ontario (QECO) and accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT)
|AQ courses||Course Dates||Registration|
|Spring 2015||AQ Courses: March 23 to June 5|
Opens December 2
• review the course prerequisites and ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
• click the REGISTER NOW button; credit card payment is processed online using Visa or MasterCard
If a participant wishes to retake any course from which they had to withdraw, they may do so and are responsible for the full payment of tuition for the second attempt of the course.
Phone: 416-925-2493 or 1-800-268-7230