Additional Qualification (AQ) Courses: online, face to face and modules
Courses are open to OECTA members and non members
You do not need an OECTA membership number to register for OECTA AQ courses.
- courses are online, except for the FSL Part I, Mathematics, Health and Physical Education
- $600 per AQ course; the fee is $500 for Religious Education Part 1
- $120 per AQ module
- recognized by Qualifications Evaluations Council of Ontario (QECO) and accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT)
Eligibility criteriaPlease read the eligibility prerequisites, required documentation, policies & procedures >>
Plan to attend an upcoming session...
|AQ courses||Course Dates||Registration|
|Spring 2015||AQ Courses: March 23 to June 5|
Opens December 2
Register for a course• select an AQ course from the left menu: Some AQ courses offer modules.
• review the course prerequisites and ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
• click the REGISTER NOW button; credit card payment is processed online using Visa or MasterCard
PlagiarismThe OECTA AQ Administration Committee has determined that if a participant in an AQ course plagiarizes in part or in whole an assignment required for the course, then that participant must withdraw from the course and forfeit their tuition.
If a participant wishes to retake any course from which they had to withdraw, they may do so and are responsible for the full payment of tuition for the second attempt of the course.
Questions?Contact the Assistant Registrar:
Phone: 416-925-2493 or 1-800-268-7230